- Analyzing NGS ChIP-seq data to interrogate the role of (a) a co-factor in cancer cells. (b) small RNAs in cancer. (collaborate with (a) Prof. Lee-Young Chau (IBMS, Academia Sinica) and (b) Prof. Jan-Gowth Chang (China Medical Univ.).)
- Using genetic interactions to develop novel cancer therapeutics in colorectal cancer and lung cancer. (collaborate with Prof. Jan-Gowth Chang (China Medical Univ.), Jeou-Yuan Chen (IBMS, Academia Sinica) and Pan-Chyr Yang (National Taiwan Univ.).)
- Analyzing gene expression data (microarray or RNA-seq) to infer partial pathways involved in breast cancer stem cell (BCSC). (collaborate with Prof. Alice Chen (GRC, Academia Sinica).)
- Analyzing (a) Epigenetics, methylation binding domain (MBD) capture sequencing, (b) Microarray gene expression data and (c) microRNAs to uncover genes and pathways involved in ovarian cancer/endometrial cancer. (collaborate with Prof. Hung-Cheng Lai (National Defense Medical Center).)
- Using several kinds of genomic data to infer genetic interactions/pathway components.